Are you looking for a busy outdoor job working with campers at our beautiful campsite in East Sussex?
We’re looking for someone to welcome and look after guests during 2023. It’s a 2-3 day a week job during term time with scope for more days during the school holidays.
We’re a peaceful family campsite focused on nature and wildlife. Campers stay with us to relax and spend time with their family or 1 or 2 friends in a peaceful, well maintained space. The campsite is set in 8 acres with 18 large and spacious pitches and 3 unusual shelters for guests to stay in. We wrote a book about our approach to camping, The Escapees Handbook
Our approach has proved increasingly popular and we are looking for a cheerful, reliable individual with a can-do, welcoming personality and a sense of responsibility, to join our team for the 2023 season and maybe longer.
- Managing reception.
- Liaising with customers by phone, email and in person.
- Cleaning our facilities, toilets, showers and washing up areas.
- Serving customers in our little cafe/shop.
- 7 hours / day from Friday to Sunday
- 2.5-3 days / week during term time, from April-October
- Significant extra days available during school holidays
- Start April 2023
What will you earn
- £10.90-£12 depending on experience
You will be
- Friendly, helpful and positive.
- Organised and enjoy working with people.
- Keen on working outside.
- Happy with some physical work, and always with a smile.
- Competent with technology.
- Presentable with a great phone manner.
- You must be aged over 18 years of age.
If this sounds interesting and you’d like to know more, give us a call 01273 401 100 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please get in touch explaining why you would be a great person for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you before the end of January.